Intricately designed furniture, gilded accessories and sleek materials such as marble and granite are characteristic of our Europe style furniture. Architecture, decor and furniture are all symmetrical and depictions of shells and garland are frequently used throughout the home.
Natural materials like marble or stone would be used for the floor. Velvet or cotton are the go-to fabrics to achieve that elegant finishing touch. Built with dark wood, stone or tile floors and walls of textured plaster and as a finishing touch, exposed wooden ceilings and wall beams.
(1) Variety of shapes, fashionable appearance. European-style partition, regardless of color, texture or veneer are diverse, and in the shape of the design also has numerous changes, can make a lot of solid wood carved wood partition can not complete the shape, with a unique personality, rendering different housing living environment.
(2) Not easy to deformation, stable texture. Because the European style partition breaks the physical structure of the wood partition, so whether in humidity or in temperature and many other aspects will not be affected by the outside world, and the quality is better and more stable compared with other styles of partition. And it is easier to install and can be reused.
(3) High cost performance and good price. European style partition from the price side of the analysis, mainly because only the use of man-made panels, the use of high, and than the natural price of wood will be cheaper.
(4) Simple style, easy to match. European style furniture is currently a more popular style, with a relatively simple, regardless of the choice of furniture, or curtains and furnishings, etc., are versatile, is relatively easy to choose.
According to different regional cultures, European style can be divided into three kinds: traditional European, Nordic and simple European. In fact, European style is characterized by more than just pomp and circumstance; it is more romantic and leisurely. To accommodate this harmony, a larger space is needed. Each of its accessories, which reflect its characteristics, will be introduced below.
(1) Door: The three-dimensional sense as well as the beautiful curves are integrated, making the door in the European-style living room look grand and elegant.
(2) Columns: Columns are a very important part of the traditional Western aesthetic. In the European living room, columns can be seen everywhere, and meticulous style. Roman column is one of the typical column shape, usually set up two at the entrance to the living room.
(3) lighting: good light and shadow is very important to set off an environment. To create a European style of bright and romantic, no lighting how to do. Reflective lighting is a good choice. Sit quietly in the midst of it and let the peace settle into the mind. Hanging a large pool of lights at the top of the living room is also a common form, with gorgeous bright lights shining vitality into the real space.
(4) European style furniture: It is best to choose a combination of modern furniture in white or popular colors. It is an important step to combine modern and classical. The selection of European style furniture for living room is very important because it has a great impact on the overall effect. Brightly colored cloth sofa and thick solid wood furniture are a good choice. Fine sculpture crafts can better color the atmosphere of traditional European style.
Simple European style is a kind of European decoration style, mostly with ivory white as the main color, with light color as the main dark color. From the whole to the local, from space to interior furnishings shaping, all give a deep impression. On the one hand, it retains the general feeling of materials and colors, light-colored and wood-colored furniture helps to highlight the nobility and elegance, the same tone of wallpaper, curtains, carpets, furniture, exterior coverings and other decorative fabrics arranged for the home contains traces of the European tradition and deep cultural heritage, while abandoning the classical style is too complex texture and decoration, absorbing the advantages of modern style, simplifying the lines, relatively than having a strong European style furniture is more fresh, but also more in line with the aesthetic concept of the Chinese introverted.